409 km away.. I miss you Irsyad Shafiq!
I felt sooo guilty :’(
Happy New Year 2013!
Alhamdulillah, 2012 has been a great year for me. Many things that I’ve achieved in 2012. So among the achievements are (I’m writing this for my own record), starting from the beginning of 2012
1. I don’t know if this is also called as achievement but I’ve met someone new, special (may the love stay forever, amin)
2. Strolling at Mukah beaches for the first time of the third year
3. Went to Mukah’s Kaul Festival for the first time of the third year
4. The discipline and serious on some tasks have finally blended on my blood
5. More punctual with time compared to last year
6. After the hard work and preparation on the final project, we’ve achieved the platinum level and 4flat on the subject. Loads of thanks to my supervisor and of course my group-mates!
7. Completed my diploma with a happy result after struggling all night long before the final exam! Syukur!
8. To buy a Power Bank is on top of my 2012 wish list. And I’ve planned to buy it with my scholarship money but then in the end I sacrificed most of the money for my final project and other stuff (loads of other stuff) so I thought I couldn’t afford to buy it anymore though..but then hohoho I saw a great offer from a seller on Instagram and she sell a Power Bank 11200mAh dual charger with only RM149! The best price I’ve found so far (at the time I’m writing it). After having a long thoughts and asking opinions with friends, so yeaaaa I’ve finally achieved to bought it and received it on the last day of 2012!
Alhamdulillah :D may 2013 will be much better. May us become more successful, discipline, positive and of course to be a much better person than before! Barakallah. Assalamualaikum!
Just so you know, there’s a space that only you can fill. Just so you know, I loved you then, I guess I always will. :)
The feeling of having new and clean bed sheets.
Join Me :)Facebook Twitter Formspring